Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Sissy Duckling

Yesterday afternoon on HBO there was a cartoon which showed a rating of G Children.I read the short description which said this was a very sweet children's story about a little duck whose friends made fun of him because he wasn't good at sports.

I was about to turn my DVR on to record this for my grandchildren, but something told me to watch it for a few minutes.Well, no surprise that good old Hollywood is at it again.

This duck, while he is described as a cute little duck, is screaming gay. Once again the gay rights agenda is being pushed on our kids under the guise of normal sweet little story.

I looked the info up on the internet and once again I was not surprised. The book produced by Sharon Stone and features voice by Kathy Najimy, both very vocal in their support of gay agenda. It also features the voices of Melissa Etheridge and Dan Butler, who are both homosexual. I don't know if there were others of this bent involved in other aspects of the cartoon, but clearly those involved were pushing the gay agenda.

It is a very sad time in America when an immoral, unhealthy lifestyle can be pushed to our children trying to indoctrinate them into believing this is the norm.

Parents just need to be on their toes. Check everything out. Those who would do harm are everywhere and they will stop at nothing to force their sick agenda down our throats.

No comments:

Post a Comment