Thursday, January 14, 2010

Healthcare still a mess

After spending time in the hospital last week, I am home and slowing getting my strength back. It once again comes to mind what is going to happen to me when this horrid monster healthcare bill is forced on us.

I am in failing health with a heart condition, and I believe that I will be one of the people that will be placed on an ice flow (like the old Eskimo) and left to die. I am not going to be given the wonderful care that I just received last week. I won't be given the option. I will be determined that it is not cost effective to save my life.

If these Liberals pass their looney healthcare bill I will be sent home and put to bed to die there. No measure to prolong my life will be permitted. It will be for my government to determine my time to live is over. It doesn't matter that I can still entertain a small child. That I can still participate in conversation, that I still have message to give or advice to dole out. No, my government will decide that my time is over. Up to this time I had always thought that issue was up to God. Little did I know that Obama, who puts himself above everyone else, that he would determine when my life was over. \

We must get every Conservative out there for the 2010 election. We need to turn this country around while there is something left for us to fight for. We can't let these people steal another election, or intimidate people into not voting. We need to get honest election judges and officials to make sure that Acorn doesn't get money to decided elections.

Republicans need to get the message that our party needs to be conservative and not push the wrong candidate this time. Stop pushing Gingrich. Many people don't know, or don't remember that he is very immoral, but some us still remember that he cheated on at least two of his ex-wives. Stop putting him out there in the forefront. He is morally bankrupt. We don't need a man like him running. The country let Clinton slide, but if Gingrich got in there, they would not him slide.

Let's work to get a good candidate running, get good people in place and vote. Push the conservative agenda and get the people registered. Let's take the tea party seriously. People are angry. Listen to the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment