Friday, January 22, 2010

Glenn Beck

I just finished watching Glenn Beck's special on the revolutionary holocaust. To say this was eye opening is an understatement. I had knowledge of some of the information shown, but was absolutely stunned by some of the footage. Although I knew all the names of the people in the report, I had no direct knowledge of their participation in some of these activities.

I had long been a fan of Shaw, but now I am so stunned by his actions it sickens me. I don't think his work will ever mean the same to me again.

Unfortunately, as Beck says, a lot of this information is not being told in the history books and will be lost to coming generations if it is not archived by people who value history. In the hands of Liberals is not the place for this information to be deposited. They have a habit of creating their own view of what happen.

This program should be see by everyone, lest we forget or worse never know. Beck deserves a reward for this fine piece of journalism. I hope the powers that be will do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment