Wednesday, July 6, 2011

P A R T A !!!!! WA-HOO!!!!

Let's P A R T A !!!! Body shots, salsa, hot bod contest.....yahoo!!! OH DAMN! I forgot about the kid. Oh well. I'll make her go to sleep with some choloform.Course I'll also need to duck tape her mouth so she won't make any noise. I can wrap her in her blanket and put her in the trunk of the car,cause then I'll know where she is...that'll work. I won't have to pay for a babysitter, and I certainly won't have to listen to my folks telling me what to do.

P A R T A on!!!!!Love to dance, love to drink, love the guys.....PARTA!!!!

Boy, I sure have been having a good time. Now where did I leave my car? Oh yeah...there it is. Oh man, what is that smell? Something rotten in the trunk, maybe. Ah-Oh....

I guess I better get some trash bags. Wonder how many it will take. Two? Three? I'll start with two. I can always use the laundry bag if I need to.Wow.....wonder if I should take it to the dumpster behind the 7-11. No. Somebody might see me dump it. Oh I know.....I'll go to the swamp where we use to get rid of our pets.Nobody will find it there.

Now I've got to figure out what to tell my parents when they want to know where she is. Oh I know... I'll say the babysitter kidnaped her, and that I've been looking for her for a month. That will also explain where I have been. They love me....they'll believe me.

Think I'll get a tattoo.Hummm! Wonder what it should say.

No comments:

Post a Comment