Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow in South Carolina

As I look out my front window and soak in the beauty of the overnight snowfall, there is a part of me that still loves the wonder of winter. You can't help but be drawn into the pure elegance of the storm aftermath.

However, hearing that there was snow in 49 of the 50 states, the first thought that runs through my mind is GLOBAL WARMING.How is this possible to continue this scam when there is snow in places that snow hasn't occurred in years?It's easy if you justify it with a liberal mind. The hotter it gets in summer, the more snow the winter will produce. Wow! Do you need an Ivy League education to come up with that amazing explanation?

Rather than a logical explanation for us ignorant people, just keep pushing this idiot idea and figure out ways to con the (ignorant) people into forking over their hard earned wages for yet another government program (like for instance Cap and Trade).Aren't we the same ignorant people who voted into office a guy whose only real talent was reading prepared speeches?Well......yes I guess if we would buy that one we probably will be dumb enough to believe global warming.

I'm still trying to figure out how a completely average former Vice President can go to bed and wake up as the foremost leading authority in the world on the weather, environment, and .....wait for it.......CARBON FOOTPRINTS. I'm having a bit more trouble swallowing that baloney.But then.....I didn't go to an Ivy League college nor do I have a Nobel prize. I wonder it Oscar Mayer got the Nobel for his baloney.

No comments:

Post a Comment