Sunday, March 14, 2010

Very scary message sent to me by a friend

I have applied to my local council for a building permit to build a new house.
The plan calls for a total building width of 40 meters with a 100 meter depth.
I have also planned for 9 medium and taller towers and random shaped windows
around the whole building. The building color will be pastel green inside and outside.
There will also be a very loud "entertainment sound system" with loudspeakers in
each tower and fitted to the inside and outside walls.Outside there will be a parking lot for 300 cars at the side and rear of the new house.

The council however refused the building permit point blank and politely asked me if I had suffered severe brain damage recently.I have re-submitted the same building permit request,but this time I called the new
building a Mosque.

Next Monday morning 07.00 AM building will commence without any further delays !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment